Test management. Better test management. Best test management. Our road map is certainly mapped. Each new monthly version is another step towards this goal.
Testuff 1.61 is no different. With a list of new features and capabilities, designed to improve your test management process, and help you make the most of Testuff. Shared test option, enables you to use a test steps in another test simply by calling it. This allows you better test creation, maintenance and execution. Closing defects in the tracker, will now automatically close the defect in Testuff (for those trackers who support it).
These two, of a longer list of enhancements, will make your work easier, and will save time and work. Exactly what your testing tools should be doing for you.
So what’s new on the version:
- Shared Steps – share steps from another test. Just use the right format within the test editor (#TEST,test_id#), to call the other test steps into the new test. We even made it easy with a special icon to create this in the editor.
- Bug Trackers:
- Defect automatically closed when closed in tracker and synchronized in Testuff (for trackers who support it)
- activeCollab upgraded to latest version
- Rally upgraded, ID included in name, all Rally ticket types supported for import
- Assign tests to all testers (with ‘no tester’) is now added to list of available assignments
- New filters options added on requirements, and are now available on both screen tabs
- New options on the Operate on all in View testers tests: Print to Excel and browser
- New filters options added on labs, and are now available on both screen tabs
- Run Comments field now added on the Excel backup file and Printouts to Excel
- API new available query: Runs by date (run/?run_date__gte=yyyy-mm-dd)
- Setting the Due-date of runs can be now done on selection of multiple runs
- Settings window improved, better organized and includes now more information
Visit our Website for a full list of all new features in all versions since 2007.
Testuff. There’s always something to wait for.
* Take a look at the list of tips we gathered here, for your convenience.