Another year has passed and we’re moving into our 8th year of operations. 8 years of serving our customers, creating the best SaaS solutions for them, making the most to deliver great software testing tools. 8 years of continuous development, with over 60 consecutive on-time monthly versions, with around-the-clock support working hard to help and advice. Our plans for 2014? Doing the same, but more. Doing the same, but better.
Working for you 24/7/365.
We are all excited about 2014 here at Testuff. Our web-based version will be released and we have so many plans and exciting changes coming. So, Happy New Testing Year to all of our customers, users and fans out there, from all of the Testuff team!
The current version, December’s version Testuff 1.62, includes a few new features. A new test status – wontdo. With this status you can skip assigned tests, for any reason, marking them as such. There’s more on the version as always.
So what’s new on the version:
- New Status option for Tests – Won’t-do. No time for more testing? Need to skip tests? Use the new status. Simply right-click an assigned test and select Mark as won’t-do.
- Lighthouse – Import of defects is now supported
- Overview: New Requirement coverage summary box
- Those little things that makes work easier:
- Filter link, in all screens, made more visible.
- Test Runner includes a link to open the run in the browser (get the run’s URL). Click the info icon (bulb) to find it.
- Test ID search covers all branches of the project.
- Merge Branches – requirements are also merged.
Visit our Website for a full list of all new features in all versions since 2007.
Testuff. There’s always something to wait for.
* Take a look at the list of tips we gathered here, for your convenience.