On this month’s version of Testuff test management, we’ve made a few changes to the Labs area. Nothing is never too small or marginal when it comes to improving your experience and making sure you waste as little time as possible on test management, and more time on actual testing. We also introduced a few features, available for some time on the desktop, and now on the web app as well.
Here’s the list of enhancements for this month’s version:
Labs Audit Trail
Complete tracking of any change to the lab parameters, including archive and delete data.
The Product Version value will now be assigned to sub-labs, if and when assigned on the parent lab. Make use of the hierarchy structure available in labs to get more out of them.
More in this version:
- Labs: Print-to-Excel of a lab includes now its sub-labs. Make sure you structure your labs right, and you have an Excel printout ready for you.
- Tests: Custom Fields are now included in the tests Excel export.
- Web app only:
- Description shows as on-screen text for easier and faster review of the requirement details.
- Export to Excel of the requirement now supported
- Test Runner: Check the new Report defect icon on top. You can now report a defect for the test, without necessarily relating it to a step. Same goes for reporting an already existing defect on it, and avoiding duplication of defects.
- Reports: The enhanced Period filter, enables you to choose a specific start-date for your report. Customize the report for the relevant time frame.
- Labs: Export to Excel of a lab now supported
The Testuff Team