Summer is here for our north hemisphere customers and many are vacationing.
We are here, working for them (and for you), preparing an improved Testuff for when they are all back :-)
As mentioned last month, we focused in this version, on the Reports section, adding two new reports and enabling better usability for reports access and navigation.
We focused, on data export in several way to allow easier data sharing, and building customized reports and matrices from this data.
Also, we’ve made a major improvement to the way we manage your files by moving to Amazon S3. After 4 years of managing our customers files on our data centers, we decided that it is time to upgrade our service and better manage this storage.
We believe that this infrastructure change will help us to give you better performance and service.
There are other enhancements of course, as the full list details:
- New Tester activity table in the Overview screen
- New Tests by date Report for each tester
- Easily access reports from the right-click menu
- Data Export Enhancements:
- Export requirements to Excel
- Export, with an easy right-click option, suites and tests to Excel
- Send by email multiple tests/defects/runs to non-Testuff users
- Support Import and Export of html links
- HTML format email to users
- More in this version:
- Ctrl-A to select all items in the current window
- New test information icon in the Test Editor
- All shared files moved to Amazon S3 for better performance and service
Visit our Website for a full list of all new features in all versions since 2007.
Testuff. There’s always something to wait for.
Tips of the month:
- Select your spellchecker preferred dictionary. Go to Settings–>Languages. Can’t find what you need there? Let us know and we’ll add it.
- Test Runner window is “always on top” by default, however you can control this, in the Settings–>Look and Feel tab.