Summer is behind us in the north hemisphere, and our team is busy as usual, doubling its efforts as it works on our two clients – the web and desktop. We get great feedback on the new and just-released web version of Testuff, and are committed to continue and enhance it, with new features and capabilities. Our long-time desktop client is running smoothly as always, and its latest version presents enhancements, all designed to make your work easier and faster.
This month’s desktop-client version enhancements:
- Better requirements test coverage – You can now link requirement to suite with all it’s sub-suites. Testuff will dynamically update the coverage with any change in the suite tests.
- Instructions on labs – labs can now include your review of the work on them, instructions for execution of tests assigned on them or any other comment you wish to include. This free text field will show up on every assigned test on the lab, for the tester to see while running it.
- Test Filters were enhanced and present a new option to include sub Suites on the selected filter.
- New report added on Operate on all for showing all defects reported.
- New Report – list of tests and the defects reported on them.
- Axosoft – The field Repro Steps supports now multiple rows of text, as reported.
Visit our Website for more details.
Testuff. There’s always something to wait for.