We’re excited to release 2016 last monthly version. In recent months, we’ve been lucky to welcome many new clients with extra-large number of users, therefore we have implemented a few enhancements dedicated to make these groups work with Testuff test management easier, efficient and convenient. You’ll notice that the reports module of the desktop version has changed significantly – many more reports, easier to generate and better visibility. As promised. And the improvements don’t stop with that, there’s more on this interesting version.
You’ll be starting 2017 with a better test management solution. We plan to make it even better for you.
Here are this monthly version new enhancements:
- Reports: New look, More reports, Better UI
- Share: Send reports to Non-Testuff users
- Account Management: New Search option for projects and testers
- Bug Trackers: Report defects to a specific tracker project, directly from the lab. Using this option, overwrites any default tracker-project values used in the account or Testuff-project level.
- Operate on All: Perform actions on all tests/defects in a list with one click
- New Filter: On Tests screen, Last status filter is now available
- Asana: New, faster API used for better integration.
Visit our Website for more details.
Testuff. There’s always something to wait for.