How does Testuff integrate with ActiveCollab?
Although Testuff is a hosted service it can automatically send every reported defect to your activeCollab account. You can run your manual tests with Testuff and continue to use activeCollab for bug tracking.
If you host activeCollab on an internal server, the integration is done likewise. Our server doesn’t need to access your bug tracker server and you don’t need to change anything in your security or firewall configuration to make it work
How do I configure Testuff for ActiveCollab?
- In Testuff, go to Settings and select the Bug Trackers menu option. The Bug trackers integration page will display. Click the Add bug tracker link.
- Choose ActiveCollab Cloud from the Select a bug tracker combo box.
- Enter your ActiveCollab Account number.
- Enter the ActiveCollab project, you wish to use as a default Project for submitting defects to.
- Click Set User button to enter your tracker’s access details.
- Click Test connection to verify the setup is correct.
Can I associate a activeCollab project to a Testuff project?
Certainly. If you wish to export defects from a certain Testuff project to a certain ActiveCollab project, follow the instructions below. Projects that do not have a activeCollab project set to them will use the default one from the general settings.
- Go to the Settings, select the Projects menu option and select a project by clicking on the Edit link next to it.
- Under General Settings section within Bug tracker settings, select the ActiveCollab Tracker combo box option to set it for this Testuff project.
- Click the SAVE button.
Please contact us for any help integrating Testuff with your activeCollab.