How does Testuff integrate with BugTracker.NET?
Although Testuff is a hosted service it can automatically send every reported defect to your BugTracker.NET account. You can run your manual tests with Testuff and continue to use BugTracker.NET for bug tracking.
If you host BugTracker.NET on an internal server, the integration is done likewise. Our server doesn’t need to access your bug tracker server and you don’t need to change anything in your security or firewall configuration to make it work.
How do I configure BugTracker.NET with Testuff?
- In Testuff, go to Settings and select the Bug Trackers menu option. The Bug trackers integration page will display. Click the Add bug tracker link.
- Choose BugTracker.NET from the bug trackers combo box.
- Fill in the BugTracker.NET server address in the URL field. This should be the BugTracker.NET URL, omitting any file names that may appear after the last slash.
- Set the default Project. Defects exported from Testuff projects that do not have a custom BugTracker.NET project will be exported using this project name.
- You may click the Submit a sample defect report button to make sure Testuff can create bug reports in BugTracker.NET. If all goes well the new bug report should be displayed.
- Don’t forget to click on Save button to register the settings.
Can I associate a custom BugTracker.NET project to a Testuff project?
Yep. If you wish to export defects from a certain Testuff project to a certain BugTracker.NET project, follow the instructions below. Projects that do not have a custom BugTracker.NET project set to them will use the default one from the general settings.
- Go to the Settings, select the Projects menu option and select a project by clicking on the Edit link next to it.
- Under General Settings section within Bug tracker settings, select the BugTracker.NET Tracker combo box option to set it for this Testuff project.
- Click the SAVE button to register the new settings.
Please contact us for any help integrating Testuff with your Bug Tracker.Net.