How does Testuff integrate with LeanKit?
Although Testuff is a hosted service it can automatically send every reported defect to your LeanKit account. You can run your manual tests with Testuff and continue to use LeanKit for bug tracking.
If you host LeanKit on an internal server, the integration is done likewise. Our server doesn’t need to access your bug tracker server and you don’t need to change anything in your security or firewall configuration to make it work.
How do I configure LeanKit with Testuff?
- In Testuff, go to Settings and select the Bug Trackers menu option. The Bug trackers integration page will display. Click the Add bug tracker link.
- Choose LeanKit from the Select a bug tracker combo box.
- Fill in the LeanKit server address in the URL field. This should be the LeanKit URL, omitting any file names that may appear after the last slash.
- Set the default Project. Defects exported from Testuff projects that do not have a custom LeanKit project will be exported using this project name.
- You may click the Submit a sample defect report link to make sure Testuff can create bug reports in LeanKit. If all goes well the new bug report should be displayed.
- Click the SAVE button to register the new settings.
Can I associate a custom LeanKit project to a Testuff project?
Yep. If you wish to export defects from a certain Testuff project to a certain LeanKit project, follow the instructions below. Projects that do not have a custom LeanKit project set to them will use the default one from the general settings.
- Go to Settings menu option at the top left of the screen.
- Click on Projects option and select a project by clicking on the Edit link next to it.
- Under General Settings section, make sure the Tracker field is set for LeanKit and fill in the Project for this Testuff project.
- Click Save button to register the new settings.
Please contact us for any help integrating Testuff with your LeanKit.