How does Testuff integrate with Planbox?
Although Testuff is a hosted service it can automatically send every reported defect to your Planbox account. You can run your manual tests with Testuff and continue to use Planbox for bug tracking.
If you host Planbox on an internal server, the integration is done likewise. Our server doesn’t need to access your bug tracker server and you don’t need to change anything in your security or firewall configuration to make it work.
How do I configure Planbox with Testuff?
- In Testuff, go to Settings and select the Bug Trackers menu option. The Bug trackers integration page will display. Click the Add bug tracker link.
- Choose Planbox from the Select a bug tracker combo box.
- Set the default Initiative. Defects exported from Testuff projects that do not have a custom Planbox initiative will be exported using this initiative name.
- You may click the Submit a sample defect report button to make sure Testuff can create bug reports in Planbox. If all goes well the new bug report should be displayed.
- Don’t forget to click on Save button to save the settings.
Can I associate custom Planbox initiative and project to a Testuff project?
Yep. If you wish to export defects from a certain Testuff project to a certain Planbox initiative and project, follow the instructions below.
Projects that do not have a custom Planbox initiative/project set to them will use the default one from the general settings.
- Go to Settings menu option at the top left of the screen.
- Click on Projects option and select a project by clicking on the Edit link next to it.
- Under General Settings section, make sure the Tracker field is set for Planbox and fill in the Planbox project field for this Testuff project.
- Click Save button to register the new settings.
Can I add my labels to the bug report?
After clicking the Customize bug tracker field button, click on the Edit link at right of Labels and you may enter the name of the label (or labels, separated by a comma) in the Manage bug tracker fields popup window.
Please contact us for any help integrating Testuff with your Planbox.