How does Testuff integrate with ServiceDesk Plus?
Although Testuff is a hosted service it can automatically send every reported defect to your ServiceDesk Plus account. You can run your manual tests with Testuff and continue to use ServiceDesk Plus for bug tracking.
If you host ServiceDesk Plus on an internal server, the integration is done likewise. Our server doesn’t need to access your bug tracker server and you don’t need to change anything in your security or firewall configuration to make it work.
How do I configure ServiceDesk Plus with Testuff?
- In Testuff, go to Settings and select the Bug Trackers menu option. The Bug trackers integration page will display. Click the Add bug tracker link.
- Choose ServiceDesk Plus from the Select a bug tracker combo box.
- Fill in the ServiceDesk Plus server address in the URL field. This should be the ServiceDesk Plus URL, omitting any file names that may appear after the last slash.
- Fill in the ServiceDesk Plus Token. You’ll find it under your Zoho account Active Authtokens.
- You may click the Submit a sample defect report button to make sure Testuff can create bug reports in ServiceDesk Plus. If all goes well the new bug report should be displayed.
- Don’t forget to click OK to save the settings.
How do I set the default values for my ServiceDesk Plus fields?
- Go to Testuff and click on the Customize bug tracker fields button, the Manage bug tracker fields window pops up.
- Click on the Add custom field link and enter the Name and Code of each required customized ServiceDesk Plus field you wish to enter values to.
- Add your values manually or use the Show available custom fields from the Manage bug tracker fields popup window, and let us do the work for you.
Can I associate a custom ServiceDesk project to a Testuff project?
Yep. If you wish to export defects from a certain Testuff project to a certain ServiceDesk project, follow the instructions below. Projects that do not have a custom Redmine project set to them will use the default one from the general settings.
- Go to Settings menu option at the top left of the screen.
- Click on Projects option and select a project by clicking on the Edit link next to it.
- Under General Settings section, make sure the Tracker field is set for ServiceDeskPlus and fill in the ServiceDesk project for this Testuff project.
- Click Save button to save the settings.
Please contact us for any help integrating Testuff with your ServiceDesk Plus.