How does Testuff integrate with Unfuddle?
Although Testuff is a hosted service it can automatically send every reported defect to your Unfuddle account. You can run your manual tests with Testuff and continue to use Unfuddle for bug tracking.
If you host Unfuddle on an internal server, the integration is done likewise. Our server doesn’t need to access your bug tracker server and you don’t need to change anything in your security or firewall configuration to make it work.
How do I configure Unfuddle with Testuff?
- In Testuff, go to Settings and select the Bug Trackers menu option. The Bug trackers integration page will display. Click the Add bug tracker link.
- Choose Unfuddle from the Select a bug tracker combo box.
- Fill in the Unfuddle server address in the URL field. This should be the Unfuddle URL, omitting any file names that may appear after the last slash.
- Set the default Project. Defects exported from Testuff projects that do not have a custom Unfuddle project will be exported using this project name.
- You may click the Submit a sample defect report button to make sure Testuff can create bug reports in Unfuddle. If all goes well the new bug report should be displayed.
- Don’t forget to click Save to save the settings.
Can I associate a custom Unfuddle project to a Testuff project?
Yep. If you wish to export defects from a certain Testuff project to a certain Unfuddle project, follow the instructions below. Projects that do not have a custom Unfuddle project set to them will use the default one from the general settings.
- Go to Settings menu option at the top left of the screen.
- Click on Projects option and select a project by clicking on the Edit link next to it.
- Under General Settings section, make sure the Tracker field is set for Unfuddle. Fill in the Unfuddle project for this Testuff project.
- Click Save to save the settings.
Please contact us for any help integrating Testuff with your Unfuddle.