Updates to our servers will be conducted in the coming 10 days.
These updates are required to protect the security and safe operations of our infrastructure. We understand that a disruption with such limited notice is inconvenient, and we hope you understand that these measures are warranted due to the nature of these updates.
Your server have been assigned a maintenance window in which a reboot will occur. These times are listed below in UTC timezone as follows:
* 2015-10-20 3:00:00 AM UTC – service 6 UPDATE: DONE
* 2015-10-21 11:00:00 PM UTC – service 3 UPDATE: DONE
* 2015-10-22 1:00:00 AM UTC – service UPDATE: DONE
* 2015-10-22 6:00:00 AM UTC – service 9 UPDATE: DONE
* 2015-10-22 7:00:00 AM UTC – service 10 UPDATE: DONE
* 2015-10-22 1:00:00 PM UTC – service 8 UPDATE: DONE
* 2015-10-22 9:00:00 PM UTC – service 5 UPDATE: DONE
* 2015-10-27 1:00:00 AM UTC – service 4 UPDATE: DONE
To find out which server number is yours, go to Settings–>Company details.
During the maintenance window the servers will be cleanly shut down while updates are performed. Your server will be inaccessible during this time. A two-hour window is allocated, however the actual downtime can be much less.
We will update, for each server, upon completion of the update.